George Boyes & Co Ltd, Hamilton's first Real Estate company, was established in 1906 by a young English man curiously enough named George Boyes. As Hamilton's oldest Real Estate company, George Boyes has been involved in most of the Hamilton and surrounds commercial and many of the urban developments over the decades, as well as the selling of a large number of the Waikato’s rural properties, recording sales of Dairy and Grazing farms as far back as 1906. More than 106 years later, George Boyes is a bustling enterprise with three separate branches. It is still locally owned and operated by the company's sole owner and sixth Managing Director, Greig Metcalfe. Our head office is located at Victoria Street, Hamilton with branch offices at Bow Street, Raglan and Jesmond Street, Ngaruawahia.